Thursday, February 14, 2008

Windy?

Wow, what a windy night, and we've got another one coming tonight.
Maryland Parkway was dark, parts of Trop and Flamingo were too, and probably other parts of town as well. Driving home after 6 I could feel the wind pushing against my car as I kept reminded myself that the car is heavy the wind won't push it over. On the freeway some slowed down (me) others ran their bumper (the car behind me) because he couldn't get around anyone so decided I was the most likely to move (sigh). I couldn't even see his headlights he was so close.

But I made it home (obviously) early enough to get in a game of raquetball at the rec center before crawling home, into a hot shower and collapsing into bed. No homework then, and the dentist today (groan). But ... it's not cold here ... much ... and it's not windy here ... yet ... and the dentist's ad says that he's gentle ... we'll see and I'll let you know.

No comments: